We give you a sneak peek at the inside world of a travel agency. Learn about new products and destinations, tips for saving money, industry news and product reviews!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

travelmyway.ca - NEW LOOK!

I had been hoping to post more regularly, but the past week has been dominated with getting our new website up. travelmyway.ca has been live for about two years and we wanted to relaunch with a new look.

Sometimes I wonder if technology is really making our lives easier. I am a early adopter of most things electronic thanks to my dad, but coming up with a new look for the front page has been a bit painstaking.

The biggest issue I found with our old look was that some of our really innovative products were getting lost on the site. Sure lots of people come to search for flights or sun packages, but we have great Internet rates for hotels, we have this amazing condo engine and a last minute weekend getaways engine that will make you never want to stay home again.

So reorganize we did. Have a look and let me know what you think. Normally I like a much more designerly, clean look - but the current marketplace has busy sites filled to the brim with content - so we followed suit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home