We give you a sneak peek at the inside world of a travel agency. Learn about new products and destinations, tips for saving money, industry news and product reviews!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Deal of the Day - Cruise the Mediterranean this Weekend



Only one cabin left on two different cruise ships that Costa has cruising the Med right now:

Sept 16 - Costa Mediterrania (visit Italy, Greece, Turkey and Dubrovnic), large veranda cabin $1398

Sept 17 - Costa Victoria (visit Italy, the Greek Islands and Dubrovnic), Outside Ocean View $1498

This price INCLUDES airfare and airport transfers! Taxes and fees are an additional $508.

I would go if I didn't have to actually do my job ;) I went on a Costa cruise a year ago and I quite liked it. They are an Italian cruise line and the whole vibe of the ship is European. I loved that about it. I mean, when I'm in Europe, I want to feel like I am in Europe. At any given time there were at least five different languages being spoken around me (Italian, English, French, Spanish, German) and I would expect to hear some Greek on this cruise as well!

Sunquest puts together a nice package with a charter return flight to Venice and if you want, you can add on some time in Venice or a drive and stay package to explore Italy for another week.

If you have always dreamed of cruising the Greek Isles - than this is an exceptional opportunity to get out there. Remember, its this weekend only and there is only ONE CABIN available on each ship.

Call our travelmyway.ca office at 1-800-563-2338 if you want to book this deal. Or for more info check out Costa at www.costacruises.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home