We give you a sneak peek at the inside world of a travel agency. Learn about new products and destinations, tips for saving money, industry news and product reviews!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"IT" Places for 2008

I know I have refrained from the usual top ten lists that seem to arrive at this time of year, but I couldn't refrain when I saw this in Conde Nast. As the purveyors of all that is trendy and cool with travel, I thought you might be interested to know where they think the ten "IT" places will be for this year. (Note: Even the term "IT" place screams trendy - but these folks have their fingers on the pulse...)

1) Mozambique
2) St Lucia
3) Montenegro
4) Ecuador
5) Sicily
6) San Diego
7) Hainan Island, China
8) Oman
9) Puerto Escondito & the Oaxacan Coast, Mexico
10) Paris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home